|A little more...|
Hardware Examples of experiments Data visualization Downloads Future Tutorials
Research on handwriting: an introduction.
Eye and Pen is involved in a european COST action.
|Order Eye and Pen|
|Future - Roadmap|
Roadmap to version 3.0
- Gantt diagram showing sequences of writing and pausing, eye movements and fixations
- Raise the number of codes, AOI and sequences that can be used
- Simplify files management
Roadmap to version 2.0
- TabletPC support through Microsoft TabletPC API (Windows XP TabletPC Edition, Windows Vista).
- Windows Vista/Seven compatibility
- Support of Wacom new Intuos4 tablet series (2048 pressure levels)
- ability to perform an acquistion without a tablet
- manage acquisition on mutiple computers through network
- applying "special effect" to the trace displayed on screen while recording: blur.
- applying "special effect" to screen readability : masking.
- ability to record tablet as an eyetracker (pen movement is recorded, even if "up")
- audio recording of subject's retrospective comments.
- Script: syntax checking
- script: randomizable list of stimuli management
- script: variables usage
- support of more images formats
- replay animation and animation speed management
- having Eye and Pen drived by an external software, to allow repetitive tasks (extractions etc...).
- Word clipping tool to generate sequences, AOIs and codings
- sequences importation/exportation
- uniformization of data extractions
Creation date : 04/04/2008 • 10:02 [Last update : 13/05/2013 • 11:26]
Print the page
[ Password lost ? ]
Member online: 0
Anonymous online: 2
Total visits: 159249